5.23.2009

bookworm

Unedited pictures, say hey! A bit of a rite of passage.



Funny how I begin to wear polo shirts right after school ends, when I should be tired of wearing them during the school year with my uniform. I'm a strange little character.

And NEW HAT. I was so happy to find this one, I'm going to be wearing the straws off of it this summer. I still want a floppier one, if anyone has any suggestions on where to find one, I'm open.

mossimo polo shirt, madewell scarf, forever21 skirt, urban outfitters hat

Happy summer (for most of you)- let the incessant posting begin!

3 comments:

  1. Cool pictures and I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great hat, and great setting, i must say!
    glad your back and ready for summer!

    -jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the hat!
    you should put up the pictures of your graduation dress :]

    - megan

    ReplyDelete