9.03.2009

really really really sorry

I really liked the days when I thought four days was a long time not to post. I haven't posted in 16 days. That's disgusting. I have no valid excuse, other than a) school starting and b) no outfits since school has started. I couldn't let myself go any longer without posting. I wore this sometime last week, and I can't lie, these were not actually the shoes I wore. They feel like I'm walking on sharp pebbles while the pebbles are pinching my toes. But I just loved the pink so much more.


american apparel dress
handmade skirt
dad's belt
urban outfitters lace tights
vintage shoes

4 comments:

  1. digging the skirt immensely, and the shoes are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovley skirts!

    http://placeforthemoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the lace tights, beautiful outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, lace tights. I have been so craving lace tights for months now - I think it's time to buy a pair! :)

    ReplyDelete