7.12.2010

she killed it with kisses and from it she fled

This pair of shorts marks the one piece of sequinwear that I had not worn yet. I had worn my fair share of tops, skirts, jackets, belts, and shoes. Never a nice classic pair of black sequin tap pants! They, surprisingly, go with more than you would think. We're going to Austin this week, the prime place to attempt to find more of anything emblazoned with sequins. Wish me luck.


jcrew top, american apparel belt (sister's), vintage shorts (sister's), vintage shoes

(Dog Days are Over: Florence & the Machine)

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! The shoes offset it so well :)
    its funny, cause i used the same lyrics from "Dog days are over" as my title too :D ( i was to lazy to look up the proper words though, so i guess i got a part of it wrong...oops!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love those shorts and that top is just oh so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove Your Shirt, Could Do With Something Like It For My New Sixth Form Year!
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete