8.10.2010

im getting over my spattergroit

My only excuses for not posting in about two and a half years- it's TOO HOT TO THINK. It's too hot to wear anything interesting, too hot to even step foot outside for fear of melting to a puddle, too hot to do much at all. On the rare occasions I do make it out in the public, everyone drags themselves along looking simply miserable. It's been 106 degrees for the past three weeks. To top off the wretched heat, in the weeks since I've posted last, I've experienced my first cavity (done with extremely mild anesthesia, loved that), and completed my excruciatingly dull office job, in which I successfully scanned 743 school records in two months.

marc by marc jacobs vest, selfmade skirt-as-top, vintage belt, american apparel skirt, vintage shoes

P.S. I think I'm seriously considering changing the name (and hopefully the URL if that's not too difficult for the people who have linked me) of my blog. It's getting to be too much for me to handle. I still don't have the foggiest idea as to what I want it to be called, so ideas can be welcomed.

P.P.S. Exactly 100 days until Deathly Hallows Part 1. Eeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about DH movie too! Love your HP references,
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    August giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute. I really like the colour of that skirt.

    ReplyDelete