5.22.2007

some random items that are worth looking at...

I have begun to write in caps. It looks much better this way, I think. Okay, so I was just looking around ShopBop and found these cute items worth blogging about-



I loooove this sweater! The pink and gray look great together, and I love the bib-type thing on the front with the buttons. LOVE IT![Twinkle]



Yes, it's a little "out there", but I like this McQ by Alexander McQueen dress, a very nice fit into the nautical trend that is still going strong.



Ooh, quite funky, Ms. Malandrino. I love the cobalt blue color (I've been meaning to do a post on it...stay tuned) and the graphic printed skirt. The contrasting gray straps are nice as well.



COLORED JEANS! Sorry, I have an obsession... I love this deep red color [Rich & Skinny] and would look great with a fitted black tee.



I love this Diane Von Furstenberg dress. The flutter sleeves are gorgeous, and I love those colors in the leopard print. Ohhh....it's be-a-uuu-tiful.



These L.A.M.B. shorts are so cute! I love the colors and stripes- great for summer.



It's very pretty, love the color. [Diane Von Furstenberg]



I LOVE THIS BIKINI! Marc by Marc Jacobs- Love the colors!



I love this dress. The Peter Pan collar, patch pockets, and ruffled sleeves make it so cute! Very versatile.

Well, there you go... comments appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that madadrino dress. colbalt blue is such a pretty color for clothing, i really need to buy something in that color, i can't wait to see your post about it.

    ReplyDelete