5.31.2007

Threadless, anyone?

Okay, I'm not sure if everyone or no one knows about Threadless, "the full catalog of awesome t-shirts", my mom told me about it, so...anyway, it's this really cool t-shirt shop online. It has the funniest and cutest designs, created by the staff members. Here are some of my favorites-

"Sugar High"


I have this one- it's so cute! I am a cereal addict, so it's very fitting. It looks adorable with some cropped black leggings and a belt, since it's pretty long on me.

"Nothing Rhymes With Orange"


This is my favorite! Oh my God, it's so cute. Poor orange...

"Ah Munna Eat Choo"


My sister has this...I love it. My 3 year old cousin talks just like this, haha.

"Ameoba Boogie"


This is really cute- I love all the colors.

"Let Our Veins Do The Talking"


This is SO COOL.

"Rainbow Worrier"


So incredibly RAD.

*all available at threadless.com*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment