4.27.2008

Mr. Jacobs Strikes Again

Marc Jacobs' Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring 2008 line is divine. It's a fabulous collection of playful, young, quirky, fun clothes. Everything is so wearable and versatile. I love all of the bright colors and patterns. All the clothes can perfectly work with so many things, either in the collection or in your own closet. I've put together some little collages where you can see the clothes work with other clothes in the collection or other clothes that you can buy. Since I haven't posted in a while, I'm giving you this post now and adding onto it as I make more of the collages.

click to enlarge

City-Meets-Tribal


Chic Daytime

Quirky Cool

Summertime Casual

Uptown Chic

I'm still in the process of making more collages, but here's a little preview to save this blog from death.

xoxo
fashionista

6 comments:

  1. cute outfits! i really want the dress in the summertime casual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I totally loved Marc Jacobs line as well! I'm glad that I'm not the only one! I also love your blog! It's really great. I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with me, so when you have the time please contact me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! Thanks for adding my link to your blogroll! I just added yours to mine! (P.S. I just updated my blog so come byy if you have the time!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the way you pt together the outfits :) Let me know if you want to do a link swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so obsessed with that marc top, i think i've tried it on twice now. i should prob get it........... i'm suffering f/shopaholics buyer's remorse right now though! lol....

    ps love your blog, it rocks.

    ReplyDelete