2.03.2009

[insert cheesy yellow fever pun here]

It's about time for an actual post, right?

This is the only picture I had for my outfit on Saturday- I had to get a photo of that amazing view outside...


And yes, I'm aware you can barely see the outfit, but to help you out, I'm wearing this top and this skirt, which was basically an eyesore of yellow polka dots. I started off wearing white tights and those Steve Madden boots as well (I swear I do own other shoes..) but I was getting warm in the tights (In February.)

top: marimekko
skirt: made by me

6 comments:

  1. You have lovely photos. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a cute outfit.
    i really like your blog, check out mine if you get a chance: www.jadorechanel.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. new post! hah I really like your blog, keep posting..
    xx and thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ton blog et surtout les mocassins orange .nini

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit, honey!

    ReplyDelete