6.05.2011

now the cities we live in could be distant stars

I used to be (much like Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker) kind of a pretentious douchebag, so much so that I would very rarely wear t-shirts out. I soon realized how much I was missing, and I've now acquired a nice collection of well-designed, non-ugly t-shirts (and will welcome more once I can get my hands on them).

Regarding Mother Monster in the last post- Holy Gaga, this album is fantastic. Anyone who hasn't scooped it up yet (is there anyone?), do it. What an amazing lady. Also watch her MTV interview/TV special. GAH drools all over everywhere- she's just a goddess made of awesome.


arcade fire store shirt, anthropologie belt, american apparel skirt, vintage shoes, anthropologie headband

DHP2 in 39 days. SO READY.

(Suburban War: Arcade Fire)
(I'm wearing the shirt after all)

3 comments:

  1. Love the purple and ADORE your nail colors!!

    ape-z.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, how cute are you? I'm digging all the colors in this outfit, right down to your shoes. I used to have a wonderful collection of tees but they always seem to disappear.

    Xoxo Mama Wolf.
    p.s. nice nails!

    ReplyDelete