6.13.2011

then i'll dig a tunnel from my window to yours

(I drew this a while ago and am still proud of it, mainly because I haven't drawn anything else to be proud of since.)

Still a little bit dazzled from Arcade Fire's livestream from Bonnaroo on Saturday. I don't understand why I still haven't seen them in concert yet. It physically pains me sometimes. For now, I just have to pretend I'm Regine as I drive home and essentially scream out the entirety of Funeral while pretending my steering wheel is Jeremy Gara's drum set.

(beautiful photo of beautiful Regine by aubrey_rose on flickr)

I'd really just like to have her as my wife or something. So I can steal her fantastic sparkly dresses and listen to her sing in French all the time. I don't think that's too much to ask. (Consider this my marriage proposal.)


(Neighborhood #1 [Tunnels]: Arcade Fire)

1 comment:

  1. you know that you don't have to be married to someone to steal their dresses, right?

    ReplyDelete