12.07.2008

really?


First things first, I am a freak about spelling. Typos are my favorite thing ever, and today I noticed an interesting one, combining two of my favorite things- fashion and spelling...

Sounds intriguing, doesn't it.

While at Barneys today, I was browsing the shoes in awe. Until I found....

A typo.
At Barneys.
On the little plaque naming the designer of the shoes.

it read.

It looked wrong. It was Giuseppe, not Guiseppe, right?
None of the people who I was with believed me. I whipped out my phone and looked it up and I was right. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

What surprised me so much was that a company of such high caliber as Barneys New York couldn't hire a simple proofreader, or even a person who is familiar with fashion? I'm sure there's plenty of those at Barneys.

Ugh. People confuse me.

xoxo
fashionista

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that is so great that you noticed that. It's funny that something like that would happen at Barney's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love coins with typos, so that's pretty cool. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your choice of colour... it makes everything very pretty!
    with love x Laura Anais

    ReplyDelete