7.08.2011

i love you more than being seventeen

Documents of a beach trip this past week- quite a lot of fun (and quite a lot of noise and children and sand everywhere). A low point was getting tar on a good portion of my swimsuit- why does BP have to go and ruin my new stuff? Rude.



This is my very best friend (and cousin), Harry. He has an enormous affinity for the game of UNO and is lactose-intolerant, which caused a tragic sight when we made homemade ice cream and he couldn't have any. It was the most torn-up I've seen a child in quite a while.


This is what happens when you trust an anxious 7 year old to take a picture. I even explicitly asked him if everyone was in the picture- "YES, YES, EVERYONE IS, LET ME TAKE IT". I guess, technically, everyone is in it...just not all of everyone.

Six days! SIX DAYS!


Kind of derpy me and a smidgen of Harry on the 4th of July (where we witnessed some kind of sad fireworks, to the children's severe disappointment).


Harry wanted to use the camera. This was the squinty result.


It's 2:40 in the morning, I've been up since 5:00 am and have gotten maybe 2 hours of sleep in between. What the hell is wrong with my sleep schedule? I'm going to try to close my eyes now.

(Evening Sun: The Strokes)

No comments:

Post a Comment