7.24.2011

over futile odds and laughed at by the gods

The articles of clothing worth staying with? The ones that give you blisters and bruises, but you continue to wear them. That's how you know how much they mean to you. Welcome to my relationship with these boots. They are literally the most painful flat shoes I have ever worn or owned, but if anyone thinks I will ever stop wearing them, they are laughably wrong. Because they are RED COMBAT BOOTS. And that's the end of my argument. (But damn, giant blister on my calf, would you mind like, letting up a bit so I can wear these boots again?)


My heart goes out to everyone in Norway and to Amy Winehouse's family. She was an incredible talent. It's been a sad few days.

lucky brand shirt, anthropologie belt, selfmade skirt, vintage boots, vintage ring, nasty gal vintage bar ring

(Love is a Losing Game: Amy Winehouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment