6.27.2007

Summer Dresses

Okay, first of all, I am so sorry I haven't posted in so long! I've had too much going on...

Now, moving on....

Summer is the perfect time for adorable sundresses, and I have compiled an extensive list of some fabulous ones. They are all breezy and cute, great for this hot weather... well...it's been raining every day here, but when it gets sunnier (maybe in JULY...) then you can wear these! Okay, moving on...



Alice + Olivia Layla Ruffle Dress- at shopbop.com
I love this print, with the purple paired with the summery floral. Looks very comfortable as well.



AKA New York Print Halter Sundress- at shopbop.com
This is a simple shape, but the prints are fantastic, it comes in many more. These dresses are really versatile too.



AKA New York Print Short Sleeved Mini Dress- at shopbop.com
This print is really cool, and the slightly bell sleeves are so cute! Again, this comes in lots more prints.



Betsey Johnson Starfish Dress- at urbanoutfitters.com
The yellow and white color combination here is really fresh and fun. I love the buttons and collar, how it's not at the collar but...lower.



Diane von Furstenberg Benten Mini Dress- at net-a-porter.com
This is very simple and very chic. Play down this bright shade of red with a lightweight black cardigan and pair it with some metallic gladiator sandals. I really need to get me some gladiators, very in this summer.



Diane von Furstenberg Nolan Linen Sundress- at net-a-porter.com
This is the ultimate summery print- floral, but not grandma. I love it, and I never go flowery. I also adore the gathering on the skirt.



Ella Moss Gathered Dress- at neimanmarcus.com
Simple and youthful, with a great color and gorgeous details.



Free People Precious Strappy Dress- at freepeople.com
This is made out of light and breezy gauze, so it's very comfortable. The straps are so cool, the detail is amazing.



Free People Silk Jersey Halter Dress- at urbanoutfitters.com
Love the print and colors, and the fact that it's silk jersey.



Lilly Pulitzer Silk Tie Shoulder Dress- at neimanmarcus.com
This is so cute, I love all of the many colors in it. The ties on the shoulders add a bit to it, so it's not just a pretty printed dress.





Lux Jersey Speakeasy Dress- at urbanoutfitters.com
I LOVE this dress. I NEED this dress. It looks so comfy and I love the unexpected color combination of the yellow and blue. The back is so pretty, too. This is perfect for summer.



Lux Slubby T-Shirt Dress- at urbanoutfitters.com
The t-shirt dress is really in this season, and this comes in tons more colors. It's not my favorite, but good anyway.



Lux Tube Knit Dress- at urbanoutfitters.com
This is so pretty- I love the soft drapes and coral color. It's perfect for an summer evening party.



Marc by Marc Jacobs Camille Flower Cotton Dobby Dress- at shopbop.com
I love the ruffles at the front- adds an elegant touch. I like the bit of 40's inspiration for this dress. This is good for a day of shopping, which I have done LOTS of since summer started. I am completely broke now... but fashionably broke!



Marc by Marc Jacobs Loreli Jersey Dress- at net-a-porter.com
So. Cute. The sleeves are adorable!



Stella McCartney Oversized Check Dress- at net-a-porter.com
This is SO adorable- the skirts pleats are fantastico. The checks are sooo cute!!!!! I need this dress.



Tibi Chain Print Dress- at net-a-porter.com
I love the patchwork with similar prints in it, and the contrasting blue straps are very cute.



Velvet Drew Silk Dress- at shopbop.com
This black and white lace-like print is so neat, and it would be great for a summer party as well.

Again, sorry for the posting habits lately! I promise I will be more consistent! Remember to email me fashion questions for the new feature at missfashionista11@yahoo.com

xoxo,
fashionista

1 comment:

  1. oo love the diane von furstenburg dress! perfect for summer, love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete