8.12.2008

blue vines

I took on what I thought would be a mindblowingly difficult challenge today. Camille, of Childhood Flames, is known for her handmade puff skirts and I always admired them. In March, she posted a tutorial on how to make them, and I thought I could give it a try. 

And the end result?


I kinda love it. A lot, a lot, a WHOLE lot. The pattern is just so girly and it was so easy to make! I plan on making lots more with more fun patterned fabrics. 

What do you think?

xoxo
fashionista

10 comments:

  1. Love it! If I wasn't so lazy and uncoordinated with minute details, I'd totally try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the pattern is just really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that pattern. REall fresh and cute!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo adroable! lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried and desperately failed on many occasions! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pattern of the skirt! very cute!
    maybe I'll whip out my needle(s) and try to make this too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks good yeah !! please can u make a trench for me ?!! lol

    ReplyDelete