8.30.2008

the pink ladies

Lately I've been loving bright, matte fuchsia lips. It makes such a statement without any other makeup. I've found that MAC and NARS has the best, brightest, pinkest shades.



My favorites are Show Orchid and Girl About Town. I'm mostly drawn to the pinks with the cool undertones rather than warm. They look great on any complexion. All of these lipsticks are the epitome of girly makeup. I immediately register Barbie.

NARS shades: Funny Face, Shiap
Yves Saint Laurent shades: #17 Starlet Pink (Rouge Pur Shine lipstick) Provocative Pink, Fetish Pink (Rouge Volupte lipstick)
Dior shades: Uncontrollable Pink, Optic Fuchsia, Infra Rose (Dior Addict lipstick)
Smashbox shades: Flirty, Stunning (Photo Finish lipstick)
Lancome shades: Hot Nights, Rock Icon Fuchsia (Color Fever Shine)

available at Sephora and Nordstrom

xoxo
fashionista

2 comments: