8.01.2008

legwear

Fall's going to be here before we know it, and that means our favorite accessory, tights. I've been eyeing so many new tights colors that I want very, very much. White ones, to be specific. I usually associated them with little girls, but the more I look at them, the more I love them. I'm also loving the look of over the knee socks scrunched over tights, I'm so excited to try it out this fall/winter. 

Tights


I love all of these colors! The first is a deep navy/violet shade that I think would look so cute with grays, blacks, and whites. The next is so fun! A hot pink pair of tights, I just wish it came in a more opaque version. These are just so cute. Gray tights are an unexpected alternative to black tights that I'm really looking forward to wearing. And the white I already mentioned. 

Socks


Black and hot pink over the knee socks to scrunch over tights. I'm getting so excited about this look already! The pink would look adorable over the white or gray tights, and the black looks clean and simple with the white.

xoxo
fashionista

1 comment:

  1. i think my fear of tights is from having to wear them in privite school all winter

    ReplyDelete