8.03.2008

i will not say flower power, i will not.

I shopped yesterday. I found love yesterday. That love is in the form of this skirt. 


I can't even tell you how much I love it. It's from Urban Outfitters and they have about a jillion prints to choose from. I love the smocked waist, it makes it so easy to just pull on and go. I've been having so much fun just figuring out ways to wear it. My favorite so far is wearing it high-waisted with a cranberry-colored J.Crew tank top and an orange African-style beaded necklace. There's just so many things I can do with it...


I also bought this "dandelion field" shirt from UO. It's so cute! I tried it with the floral skirt (high waisted) above and I think it looks pretty good. I'm not usually a supporter of the graphic tee, but I loved how this one was just like a little kid went crazy with a crayon. The back has a dandelion on it, too. 

xoxo
fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment