11.28.2009

he's fantastic

Pastels are not friends with the camera. I learned this while I tried to photograph this outfit today. It just really doesn't work. I'm completely back into my skirt phase after I made this floral Liberty of London one as well as two other new ones during the break. Anyways, I wore this to see Fantastic Mr. Fox the other day (which is A++++, get off my blog and go see it right now)


[urban renewal blazer, kimchi+blue lace top, selfmade skirt, vintage belt, black tights, vintage shoes]

P.S. Sorry for the twice-as-many-pictures-as-usual, I was really frustrated with the idea of pastels.

6 comments:

  1. The fourth picture shows the outfit off really nicely (though I do totally understand your frustration with cameras/pastels!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce n'était pas encore l'hiver mais tes photos sont très belles bravo and happy new year

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. elles sont très belles tes photos j'adore and happy new year

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pics showing closeups of the details as well as the closeups of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete