6.28.2007

Built By Wendy

Sorry for my absence, I was at camp and..um...I probably should have told you, right? I don't like to worry you...

Let's start this little post off with a story.

One day about 6 or something months ago, I was at Barnes and Noble, and started flipping through Sew U, a book my friend had recommended. It was written by Wendy Mullin, a designer whom I had never heard of before, from Built by Wendy. I was leafing through an old Lucky magazine while eating my breakfast this morning (I always need my reading material) and saw a Built by Wendy top that was really cute. I looked on her website and she has the cutest stuff, like...

...this adorable striped dress...


...and the print also comes in...

...this little tunic-y dress thing...


...this amazingly cute jumper (in the different print color option)...


...and this FABULOUS jacket....


Some others that I love-



I'm not sure why I like this- it looks really unflattering on the model, but I like the pattern...or something. I really don't know.



I know why I like this- the contrasting hem and button front. So cute.



I could really do without the jeans underneath, but the dress is cute on its own, for a casual, comfy look.



One of my favorite dress trends this summer is the vest dress, and this one is fantastic. I love the soft pastel colors.



I ADORE this dress- really modern and chic.



Just some cute, casual canvas flats.

Built By Wendy is having a sale as I type, so take advantage of that- 40% off! Yippee!

xoxo
fashionista

ps- a longer post will follow- i was really bored and i didn't have many ideas for posts. sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment