7.08.2007

My Back-to-School/Fall Wish List

Before I went to my current school two years ago, I used to get so happy to go back to school shopping. I could pick out whatever I wanted for a good reason! But when I changed schools, we had to wear.... uniforms. *gasp from audience* It is the worst thing ever. We cannot do ANYTHING to make our uniform the slightest bit creative. All of the magazines and message boards telling us how to spice it up- "Put colored tights under your skirt in the winter!" Nope, have to wear BLACK. "Stack on the bracelets, necklaces, and earrings!" We can only wear one bracelet, one necklace (simple in design), and earrings no bigger than a nickel. All of the other suggestions go down the drain because of the restricting dress code. During the school months, my life is filled with nauseating green and white plaid and I HATE IT. Since I cannot go back-to-school shopping anymore, I am calling this list my Fall wish list. They are all so cute.... *dreamy sigh*....



Earnest Sewn 5 Pocket Straight Leg Jean- at shopbop.com
I love this dark wash- I need a pair of regular denim skinnies; I only have black.



Ella Moss Zuma Striped Top- at shopbop.com
This is really simple and cute, and would look great with lots of items- skirts, pants, or jeans.



Graham & Spencer Deep V Neck Long Cardigan- at shopbop.com
This looks so comfortable, but still fashion-forward. I can tell, if I had this, I would live in it.



J. Crew Cotton-Linen Beach Cardigan- at jcrew.com
This cardigan looks great over a richly colored top, like this emerald one in the picture.



J. Crew Cropped Trench- at jcrew.com
I. Need. A. Cropped. Trench. Coat.



J. Crew Etta Suede Flats- at jcrew.com
I. Also. Need. These.



Joie Color My World Cashmere Dress- at shopbop.com
Very stylish and fall-appropriate.



Lisli Derby Knitted Dress- at net-a-porter.com
This is soooo cute. The pleats at the bottom are adorable, but the sleeves give it a slouchy edge.



Marc by Marc Jacobs Gauze Smock Dress- at net-a-porter.com
I love the orange pockets and the ruching.





Miu Miu Cotton Tank Dress- at net-a-porter.com
This dress is adorable with or without the jacket.



Rich & Skinny Sleek Jean- at shopbop.com
Yes, I STILL want these!



Topshop Double Breasted Coat- at topshop.com

I NEED THIS FREAKING COAT SO FREAKING MUCH! IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE! I would buy it, except I CANNOT figure out that danged British conversion stuff. This coat will haunt my dreams, I'm sure of it.



Topshop Leather Belted Biker Jacket- at topshop.com
*same reaction as above*



Topshop Halter Neck Waistcoat- at topshop.com
This is a really nice vest. Sophie like, Sophie like.



Kate Moss Topshop Schoolboy Blazer Jacket- at topshop.com
This would look really good with a plain white tee (hehe) and skinny jeans.



Topshop Mesh Tunic Dress- at topshop.com
I would pair this with a black cardigan to tone down this bright shade of orange.



Velvet Zola Cardigan- at shopbop.com
This is such an original cardigan- I love the shape, stripes, and colors!

Are you dying of cuteness yet? I DEFINITELY am....

xoxo
fashionista

2 comments:

  1. girl, i really like your style. i wish they sold these type of clothes in my country but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM ALL!!!! :P My favorite would be the Double Breasted Coat, i need that coat so bad!!!
    Only prob. checked the site and they don't have the grey :( it's black or light brown. To bad so sad :(

    ReplyDelete