9.21.2009

bloomers

I bought my first and only Lacoste polo shirt when I was maybe 11 or 12 years old. How I scoured up enough money to buy $75 pieces of fabric stitched together by myself I may never know, but I did and I was darn tootin' proud of it. I wore it once. One single time. And I decided to wear it again the other day.

Again, sorry for the terrible posting. I'm sick right now, and I got back from a school trip in which I jumped off a telephone pole and was dropped 50 feet in a harness. I can't stop telling everyone, I was so proud of myself. For the longest time my biggest fear was overpasses. And now.. 50 FEET!


Sorry for my feet bulging out of these shoes. They don't look as grotesque as this in person. I'll show better pictures of these shoes later, I love them.

vintage jacket
lacoste polo
dad's belt
american apparel bloomers
vintage norma kamali shoes

P.S. My brain couldn't think of a title. Let's take the easy way out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment