8.31.2008

big knits and thick tights

There comes a time at the end of summer where I (and everyone else) grow unbelievably tired of our clothes suited for 100-plus degree weather. I want to layer. I want to wear sweaters and tights and scarves. There's just so much more to experiment with in the colder weather. The trends I would love to try out this fall.


Yes, we've all seen this trend for a while, but I still can't get enough of it. Paisley, the mix of red, gold, and black, and the whole idea of a luxe hippie. It's also such an easy look to achieve.


A blazer is essential in every wardrobe. They can go with anything at all- from a dainty little dress, oversized t-shirts or sweatshirts, anything. They can be any style. Alexander Wang always does the blazer so well.


This whole collection is exactly what I want my fall style to look like. Precise layers, muted colors, put together while still being a little undone.


Ditto on the Gucci on this one- the Prada lace is absolutely everywhere. The Prada is very elegant and proper, while the Balmain is definitely more youthful and hard rock. Either way, it's a big trend that you can make work everyday.


This has always been one of my favorite styles for any season. Again, also very attainable. I love the elegant, almost preppy feminine look to this. Mary Janes, white tights, and bows. Lots of bows.

xoxo
fashionista

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!
    Great pics, you've sum up the trends for this season very well :)
    I don't like 'traditional' hippie style, but I do love that Gucci outfits, they're amazing!!(L)
    And my fav style is the romantic one ^^ so sweet!!
    Byee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gucci collection, the dresses are lovely, and the shoes with studs- and fringe details.. oh my god... and the lace-dresses from prada rocks.... got my self a vintage lace-dress in san diego last week..
    ¨
    keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete